- Our campground consists of 150 campsites, including tent sites, RV sites, six water view cabins and one 3-bedroom lake house
- Camp store located on the property which sells basics, like firewood, ice beer/wine and snacks
- On site 24 hour staff
- Horseshoe pits
- Sand Volleyball court
- Boat docks, with boat slip rentals available
- Golf Cart Rentals
- Themed weekends with kids activities and entertainment every weekend in season
- Bathhouse with restrooms and showers
- We are Dog Friendly!
Duck Puddle Campground boasts 1500 feet of lake frontage, including a boat ramp and dock slips. We rent kayaks, double kayaks, canoes and 5hp motor boats. Please note limited quantities available. In addition, our Pontoon boat, which can accommodate up to 12 people, can be rented for leisure cruises, sunset cruises, as well as wedding day arrival/departure from ceremony site.
Kayak and SUP board rentals
We are super excited to partner with Midcoast Kayak of Damariscotta to provide group rentals of kayaks and/or SUP boards, which Midcoast kayak will deliver to the campground for your convenience. Delivery is FREE when you order 4 or more kayaks or SUP boards. Great personal service at a time that works for you and your group!
Guided Fishing Trips
Join our resident guide, Adam Rice, for a day of Fishing on Lake Pemaquid, where the fish are big and the fish stories are even bigger!
One of the advantages to saying “I DO” at our campground is the abundance of activities we have to offer right here, so you can plan an itinerary of fun and games for your guests without leaving the property. Our 47 acre property includes Horseshoe pits, Beach sand volleyball court, and a beach. Additionally, our vast field provides the perfect setting for lawn games such as giant Jenga, or Corn Hole.